● The ERC of LNG Marine Loading Arm from CCLTECH is designed with double cylinders.
● It controls the shut-off ball valve and the release of clamp independently.
● The shut-off ball valve is driven by four-link mechanism.
● Multiple protective devices ensure the safety and reliability of the emergency release device.
● Strictly meet the EN1474 standard.
● Approved by TPI - DNV and BV.
● Unique double-sealed swivel joint can ensure a good sealing performance in cryogenic environment.
● Ultra-low temperature resistant Emergency Releasing Coupler System (ERC System) hoop dead point designed ensure the valve to be shut off timely and release reliably.
● Ultra-low temperature resistant hydraulic QC/DC enables the Marine Loading Arm to be connected to the tank manifold flange quickly.
● Special support design of process pipeline to reduce stress caused by low temperature shrinkage of pipeline.
● Diameter: 6"~16" (DN150-DN400)
● Design temperature: -196℃ ~ +80℃
● Design pressure: 1.74Mpa
● Medium: LNG, Liquid Ethyene, Liquid Nitrogen, Liquid Oxygen, etc.