CCLTECH Marine Loading Arm is the specialized equipment used for transferring liquid or gas between terminal tanks and vessel tankers.
● Used for transferring oil, chemicals, food oil, betumen or any liquid products.
● The outboard arm to be connected with the vessel flange, and the other end is connected with the onshore pipeline.
● Independent support structure design, all pipeline loads are beared by support structure not the pipeline.
● Advantage column type inboard arm support instead of box type, reduce the wind load.
● Empty balance design to make the loading arm keep balance at any attitude during slewing.
● Double ball valve type Emergency Releasing Coupler System (ERC System) enable safely separated.
● The Hydraulic QC/DC enable the marine loading arm to be connected with manifold flange quickly.
● Nitrogen Purge System or Steam Purging System is used for clean the pipeline after loading job.
● The maintenance platform is used for the online maintenance of swivel joint.
● Medium: Crude Oil, Gasoline, Diesel, Chemicals, Bitumen, or any liquid products.
● Nominal size: 6"～20"（DN150-DN500）
● Nominal pressure: CL150, CL300.
● Design temperature: -40℃～+200℃